Have a kitchen that needs coffee or supplies and not sure what do to about it? CONGRATULATIONS - You’ve come to the right place! In a nutshell, it means that we provide you with a full service that includes brewing equipment, water equipment, the TLC to maintain them, and products to keep your team refreshed with an amazing breakroom experience.
There are a few ways we can arrange this for you, depending on your office needs. Fill out our quick form today so we can provide you with all the nitty-gritty details.
Most people like to test-drive a vehicle before purchasing it. This is the same concept. Luckily, our process is much simpler than building and buying a car. Begin in 3 Easy Steps:
- Connect with an Office Coffee Solutions team member regarding your breakroom woes. We will co-create the perfect solution that fits your needs and budget.
- Schedule a no-commitment Demo of the custom-tailored program in your office. This allows your team to try the selected system, products and flavours, while experiencing the new level of service that you would receive from our exceptional team. We can even create a digital poll so that your team can be part of the selection process, winning their full buy-in to the experience.
- Receive Your 1st Order! Once we have the green light and the product selection and details are finalized, onward we go to keeping your team happily fueled & engaged!
A lot. We pride ourselves in having a stellar line-up of:
- Coffee (whole bean, ground, & single-serve)
- Teas (sachets to loose-leaf)
- Specialty Beverages (hot & cold)
- Pops, Juices, and Energy Drinks
- Water (18.9L & bottled - though we encourage filtration systems
- Sugar, Honey, & Sweeteners
- Dairy & Dairy Alternatives
- Paper Products (dishes & cups, to paper towel & tissues)
- Cleaning Supplies (we have a great line-up of earth-friendly ones)
- Snacks (craving healthy ones? check out our Mindful side)
- Kitchen Sink (just kidding, that’s on you)
- And more… Connect with us today for any questions.
LET US HANDLE IT: Many of our clients prefer to let us work in the background (so they can focus on more important things) by keeping their kitchens stocked and refreshed through a dedicated account manager. Connect with a customer service representative to see if your group qualifies.
EMAIL: Shoot us a message with the items you’d like and when you would prefer delivery, and we’ll do our darndest to accommodate. Please note all orders should be in by 2pm for next day delivery.
CALL: Like speaking one on one? So do we. Give us a call at 855-516-9333 to place orders, review options, ask questions, or if you just want to catch up with some awesome team members. Remember to please call and place your order before 2pm for next day drop off.
ONLINE ORDERING - COMING SOON: We’ll be launching an online portal that allows you to submit orders directly through our site. Keep checking in for updates!
When you officially begin receiving service from the Office Coffee Solutions team, we’ll work together to create a preferable delivery schedule. You’ll then receive a personalized introduction kit which will keep you posted on the agreed delivery schedule and account management, or details of when we will regularly be in your area.
No. Nada. Nein. We don’t believe in contracts. What we do believe in is great products and services to form a lasting friendship. We send you a quick and painless installation agreement when we put the equipment into your location, and that’s it.
The only thing you’re legally committed to return is any loaned equipment. Any bill for lost services or threat of lawsuit is probably not legitimate. If you have any questions give one of our service representatives a call and we’ll be happy to chat (note we are not a group of lawyers, so please take our advice with a grain of pink Himalayan salt).
The most fun part of this industry is the endless amount of new blends, products, and equipment options that are available. Our company is specifically designed to have the agility to bring in new brands and options, and we do so proactively on a regular basis. If there is a particular brand you’re looking for, connect with us today about your inquiry (who knows, it may already even be in the works!).
We prefer to let the amazing roasters in Toronto and beyond do what they do best, so we focus on providing you with the highest quality and widest range of choices from these. This gives you more choice, flexibility, and ultimately means you’re getting the best selection of fresh beans. This also enables us put the focal point of your experience on ensuring an amazing breakroom service.
People love the single serve world because it offers a huge variety of options in one brewer. However, sometimes pods aren’t disposed of responsibly. We offer two types of waste disposal programs which ensures your used pods don’t end up in a landfill. The other consideration is there is no coffee thrown out at the end of the day with a single serve system (which happens with many traditional brewers). Check out our Social Responsibility page for more information or connect with us for enrolment in one of our waste management solutions.
Whatever type of program you go with, the good news is that we offer a full range of options for ethical single-serve formats, whole bean, ground coffee, and more. Connect with us today to get a custom program built based on your needs.
If your business meets our minimal monthly minimum (say that three times fast!), the brewing equipment is loaned free of charge. We even provide the ongoing TLC, and swap it out should it break down to keep your team (continuously) happily caffeinated. For more details, connect with our team today to find out what your customized solution looks like. We promise you’ll love it.
Well, it’s a long story. But mostly, we thank our founder Claudio David for thinking on his feet. Click here to read a little more about us.